Organisations the world over are working not only to comply with the ever-more complex tax environment of today, but to make effective and prudent plans to minimise exposure for tomorrow. As such, the impact of high-calibre tax professionals has never been greater.
At Rutherford Cross, the strength of our network has helped us to partner with FTSE 250 & Fortune 500 companies, major banks and financial services organisations, accountancy and legal firms – both local and international, ensuring access to the very best tax talent for these businesses.
For our candidates, we are a trusted resource, advising on career moves at newly-qualified to Partner level. Our expert consultants are adept at handling both permanent and interim assignments across a broad range of tax specialisms, including:
- Personal/Private client taxes
- Corporate Tax
- Employment Taxes
- VAT, GST & other sales taxes
- Customs & International Trade
- Tax accounting
- International & Cross Border Tax
- Global Mobility
- Transaction/M&A tax
- Transfer Pricing & Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- Tax Investigations / Contentious Disputes
- Research & Development / Capital Allowances
In a global market place, mitigating risk and managing cash across multiple currencies is taking up more and more of the CFO’s time and effort, giving qualified treasury professionals an increasingly important role in finance departments worldwide.
Our treasury specialist practice works with group treasury functions and in-house corporate functions, both in financial services and in a broad range of commercial sectors, across the UK. Our consultants advise on permanent and contract positions at Analyst to Group Treasurer level, including:
- Treasury Manager/Controller
- Treasury Analyst/Accountant
- Assistant Treasurer / Group Treasurer
- ALM/Balance Sheet Management/Liquidity Risk Specialists
- Cash Management/FX Risk